Shenyang University of Technology
Shenyang University of Technology (formerly Shenyang Institute of Mechanical and Electrical) is currently a national Ministry of Education and Liaoning Province to manage the main management of Liaoning Province institutions of higher learning.
Shenyang Industrial University predecessor was established in 1949, the Northeast Machinery Authority technical school.
In September 1949, renamed the Mechanical Industry Authority mechanical vocational school.
In August 1950, changed to secondary specialized schools, the school called the Machinery Industry Authority mechanical senior vocational schools, began to face the national enrollment.
In October 1952, the school moved north to Changchun City, renamed the machine industry school. In 1954 changed its name to Changchun machine manufacturing school.
May 1955, approved by the First Ministry of Machinery Industry, the school moved back to Shenyang City, renamed the Shenyang Machine Manufacturing School.
August 1958, with the national economic construction and education development, the school by the secondary school was promoted to engineering university, the school name for the Shenyang Institute of Electrical and Mechanical, under the Shenyang City. The same year, Shenyang amateur machinery college and Shenyang amateur engineering college incorporated, in 1959 Shenyang City Tiexi District Industrial University.
In 1979, the school began to recruit the first graduate students.
In 1981, the two disciplines of casting, electronic equipment, and measurement technology for the first time to obtain the right to grant a master’s degree, then the undergraduate professional bachelor’s degree grant.
In 1984, approved by the Ministry of Education, founded correspondence education, for the national enrollment, in the country 25 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions set up 65 correspondence station.
June 10, 1985, Liaoning Provincial People’s Government and the Ministry of Machinery Industry Shenyang Institute of Mechanical and the Electrical Union to implement a joint school, Shenyang Institute of Electrical and Mechanical changed its name to the Shenyang University of Technology.
February 1988, approved by the State Machinery Committee, the establishment of adult education college.
October 1990, approved by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, was listed as a new doctoral grant unit, the motor discipline was granted a doctoral degree, Professor Tang Renyuan as a doctoral tutor.
In 1996, the electrical discipline was granted a doctoral degree.
In 1998, the Department of Materials Processing Engineering was granted a doctoral degree. In the same year, the state of professional disciplines directory adjustment, three doctoral points were adjusted into two: motor and electrical, material processing engineering.
Since 1992, a number of our laboratory, the Institute was approved by the Ministry of Education, provincial and municipal engineering and technology centers and key laboratory.
From 2000 onwards, our school to carry out international cooperation in running schools, first with the British University of Ruston University held a computer science and technology professional “2 +2” Continuing undergraduate training projects. In October 2001, he signed a Sino-foreign cooperative education agreement with the University of Griffith University in Australia and adopted the “2 + 2” cooperative school training mode, and began to enroll in two major international economic and trade and international accounting. In 2002 the school set up the International Education Institute, the international cooperation in school project centralized management. In 2003, the State Council Office approved the establishment of the MBA program in cooperation with the University of Benedictus in the United States. In June 2004, the first batch of students enrolled.
In 2001, the electrical engineering first-level discipline was allowed to establish a post-doctoral research station, the electrical and electrical discipline was approved as a national key discipline.
In December 2001, Professor Tang Renyuan was elected to the National Academy of Engineering.
In February 2002, the original Liaoyang Petrochemical College as a whole incorporated into our school, as Shenyang University of Technology Liaoyang campus.
November 8, 2002, the Ministry of Science and Technology approved the establishment of our national rare earth permanent magnet motor engineering technology research center.
January 25, 2006, in the State Department of the tenth degree authorization audit, the school added two doctoral points: mechanical design and theory, test and measurement technology and equipment, a new master degree 5: mechanical engineering, Equipment science and technology, materials science and engineering, biomedical engineering, business management, net increase master 16: vehicle engineering, fluid machinery and engineering, precision instruments and machinery, signal and information processing, applied mathematics, condensed matter physics, application Chemistry, structural engineering, engineering mechanics, technical and economic management, tourism management, philosophy of science and technology, civil and commercial law, Marxism in China, chemical technology, biomedical engineering.
At present, Shenyang University of Technology has developed into a work-based, covering the work, management, management, management, text, law, philosophy and other seven disciplines, engineering and covering machinery, electronics, electrical, chemical, construction, information Multidisciplinary university of multiple industries.